chat loading...

Mental Health and Wellbeing support

Mental Health and Wellbeing support

Explore the frequently asked questions below to learn more about the services available to you. If you're unable to find the information you need, contact us and we'll ensure your query is directed to the relevant service.

If you have any concerns regarding someone else's behaviour then please raise this as an enquiry through Compass and this will go to the relevant department. For example, Accommodation or Living Support. 

If you are in immediate danger or require urgent advice because someone behaviour is dangerous or they pose a risk to yourself and/or others please call 101 or 999.

If you feel bullied, victimised or you are suffering from harassment or abuse you can always come and speak with a member of the Living Support Team in confidence and to discuss your options.

Should you be in immediate danger then always seek advice from emergency services or find a place of safety until you can receive support or advice.

You can ask for help from the Living Support Team for further support, advice and guidance. 
The Living Support Team are here to assist you in moving forward positively and we will deal with your enquiry sensitively and discreetly.
If you’d prefer to get support off-campus, you can refer yourself directly to Addaction on 01872 263001.

Not found the information you need? Contact us.